Saturday 30 May 2015

Last Nights OOTD

The last week in May is full of anniversaries for my family. Last night we got together to mark my twins' 2nd birthday, my sisters birthday and the anniversary of my grandfathers passing.

Beautiful sunset at the end of my parents road

It was a lovely evening with food and conversation, and a celebration of life which serves to remind us that we need to live in the now.


I wore:
Dress - Voodoo Vixen (Penny)
Camera Bag - Accessorize (old)
Shoes - New Look (old)

I adore this dress and have the gorgeous Sarah at Plus Size & Proud to thank as she has given it to me as part of a swap despite me not having anything to swap yet!

Hooray to family and awesome friends.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in that dress! Was so meant for you..... You look amazing and I hope you and the familam had a lovely time.... Love ya missus xxxxx

    ReplyDelete