Sunday 31 May 2015

Blog Every Day In June

You may have noticed that I am not a regular blogger with a strict routine. I have adopted more of a "yay the kids are asleep let's write stuff!" style.


I watched in awe as fellow bloggers completed the Blog Every Day In May challenge. Keeping up something like that with jobs, children, life in general seems like a huge achievement to me. Kudos if you're one of those who took part.

So when Lisa came up with a Blog Every Day In June list I figured WHY NOT! I'm giving this a shot.

Image Credit: lisaphilbin.co.uk

There are a few topics on this list that are subject to change as I'm not a huge makeup/beauty enthusiast but we'll see how it goes!

As of tomorrow I'll be blogging every day. For a month. Eek!

Will you be doing a June challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment