Monday 13 April 2015

George at Asda: Top 7 Pieces

Yesterday I shared a wishlist consisting of dresses that are difficult to purchase for UK dwellers.
The list made me sad. I was yearning for bold prints and bright colours and not to be beaten I went on a hunt for obtainable, low cost, bold high street fashion on these shores and I didn't have to look far!

George at Asda are, for me at least, the best of the supermarket fashion brands. I admit their new collection of summer clothing even took me by surprise a little. There are some amazing pieces to be had!


I adore the bright colours of spring/summer. The yellow textured blazer is perfect for those slightly chillier summer evenings. There are a few coordinating lemon print pieces available at George just now but the eye-catching lemon print dress and cute cardigan are my favourites.
If youre into mixing patterns, the striped blazer, dotty leggings and cutout brogues could make a stylish outfit if teamed with a bright colour block dress.
And the seaside print dress is just fantastic. I live by the sea so this one is a must for me!

Some of the items listed are flying off their virtual shelves as soon as stock is replenished so be sure to keep a look out for them!

Have you bought anything from George lately? What's your favourite item on the list?

2 comments:

  1. I picked a couple of these for my summer faves! Great choice as they have so many great pieces on offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped blazer - only wish there were an Asda near me ...

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete