Thursday 26 June 2014

Lady Vs New Estella Dress

This morning I had plans. Exciting plans like hoovering my living room. Plans that went wayyyy out of the window when Lady V London released their new Estella range.
Together with George from Fuller Figure Fuller Bust, they have created a beautiful dress in no less than 8 gorgeous prints. With the crossover bust, cinched in waist and flared skirt, this dress is a dream come true.

all photos from the Lady V website

With a dress as stunning as this, I just wish I could buy all the prints but unfortunately I am on a budget. (Actually I'm on a zero spending month but I may have to make the exception for one of these!)

I think my favourite is the cream floral print but I also love the green birdcage and turquoise floral prints too.



The best thing about this dress is the size range. You can buy this dress in any size from 14 to 32 which is practically unheard of in vintage inspired clothing and a major breakthrough for top end plus size ladies everywhere. Colour me impressed!

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these beauties. Which is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. The poppy is my favourite, but I actually love 6 of them! Arrrgh, help! :) x x

    ReplyDelete