Saturday 12 October 2013

The Awkward First Blog Entry

This is my blog of self discovery. Of plus size fashion. Of rebuilding my confidence and loving my body no matter it's size or shape. I recently gave birth to twins and as such my shape has completely changed. Completely. I struggle sometimes to find clothes that suit my new body and I'm sure there are thousands of girls who feel the same way. Here I will endeavour to talk about the clothes I am comfortable in. The clothes I'm daring to wear despite being outside my comfort zone. New outfits, old habits, guilty pleasures. The small victories and big achievements.

I will no longer be defined by jeans, tops and converse. I will wear dresses. And knee high socks. And boots. Heels. Lipstick. I am redefining myself starting right now.

Join me.

Kx

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is the spirit girl!:) Yay to all of it. Looking forward to following your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete